- (5/17/17) Spring Concert and (k)Night of Percussion:
The Spring Concert is Thursday, May 18 and the (k)Night of Percussion is Friday, May 19.
Both concerts are in the theater, start at 7:00pm and have free admission.
- (5/17/17) PMK/Fine Arts Car Decals Now Available!
Hello fine arts families,
The long-awaited car decals are finally here! They are made up of separate pieces, so you can purchase whatever activity or activities your students are in. There is one bigger decal with Prospect Fine Arts at the top ($3), and separate rockers for each activity ($1 each).
These will be available at the Spring Band Concert on Thursday (5/18) evening, and again at the Knight of Percussion concert on Friday (5/19), and at the Orchestra concert next Wednesday (5/24). Please spread the word to any families you know that may like these decals that might be in the choirs or drama, debate, speech or orchesis.
If you cannot make the concerts or know someone who would like a decal, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make arrangements to get them to you.
Diane and Jim Greene
- (5/11/17) PMK 2017 Car Wash:
Attention All Band Families!!
The Car Wash is coming!! The Car Wash is coming!!
SATURDAY, JUNE 24th, 9:30 AM CALL TIME FOR PMKs!!
All the information you need regarding participation in the Car Wash is in the packet.
> (Click here) to download the packet!
> (Click here) to download & print the Car Wash flyer!
THE CAR WASH IS ONE OF OUR MOST IMPORTANT FUNDRAISERS! Participation is required, so please read the packet and email any questions to email@example.com
And NOW'S THE TIME for PMKs to get those pledges and donations! See the Packet for details and pledge sheets. This is your BEST OPPORTUNITY to EARN CAR WASH MONEY for your account!
HEY PARENTS! Want to VOLUNTEER to help at the Car Wash? There are still a few coveted supervisor positions available! It can be a very fun way to actively support the PMK!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer. Sign up early to avoid bitter disappointment!
Best wishes to all for the coming Band Camp,
Frank and Laura Carioti
Car Wash Co-Chairpersons
- (1/30/17) Prospect Color Guard - Color Guard Audition Results
- (12/18/16) Prospect Color Guard - January Clinics Information Flyer
- (11/22/16) Prospect band student to be featured in Macy's Thanksgiving parade (read article)
- (11/17/16) (BREAKING NEWS) 2016 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade - 2 Special Honors!
- Illinois Marching Band Championships - Urbana-Champaign, IL
Please travel on down to cheer on the PMK at the U of I State Competition this Saturday (10/15/2016).
> Check out the (event page) for more information.
- (10/1/16) Knight Of Champions (Prospect High School) - Mt. Prospect, IL
Welcome guests to Prospect High School for the 21st annual KOC competition!
Please visit our event page for all the details.
- (9/13/16) Lake Park Lancer Joust
> Check out more event photos here
We are so proud of our Prospect Marching Knights. They have worked extremely hard on their performance and the results from this weekends competition reflect that. As you probably have heard our PMK were the Grand Champions of the Lake Park Lancer Joust. Victor J. Andrew came in 2nd and Lockport came in third place. A special thank you to Mr. Barnum and his staff for all of their dedication and hard work with our students.
We are already looking forward to this weekends competition on Saturday September 17th at Wheeling High School.
Hope to see you there.
Julie & Marty
Prospect Marching Knights Band Boosters Co-Presidents
- (8/19/16) PMK Chili Cook-Off Rescheduled.
Dear PMK families, we have been monitoring the weather forecasts for Saturday and have made the decision to postpone the Chili Cook-Off due to the high risk of rain.
We will implement our original rain date of August 27th, which according to the the long range forecast, looks to be a better day.
As always, please contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- (6/30/16) 4th of July Parade Itinerary: Download Here
- (6/4/16) Nothing Bundt Cakes Fundraiser: June 6th - 11th, sharing 30% of their proceeds!
Read more information and download the flyer on our fundraising page.
- (5/29/16) PMK Bowling FUNdraiser:
Friday, June 17th, 2016, 7-10pm - Beverly Lanes, Arlington Heights
Check out our fundraising page for more info!
- (5/27/16) PMK Cruise Knights Macy's Fundraiser:
We are excited to announce 3 great events hosted by the Knightshift truck dads at the Mt. Prospect Car Show to showcase PMK's participation at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.
Click here for more info: http://www.prospectband.com/fundraising/
- (5/23/16) The 2016-2017 Prospect Band Calendar is now available:
- (4/5/16) PMK Drum Majors & Mr. Barnum trip to Springfield, IL. Meetings with Gov. Bruce Rauner and State Reps.
- (4/1/16) PMK Spring Fundraising Plant Sale - read more here
- (2/26/16) Nancy Reiser, District 214 - Prospect HS Distinguished Service Award
- (1/30/16) Color Guard Auditions
- (1/03/16) KOC (Knight Of Champions) band competition registration is now open: click here for more information
- (12/02/15) Macy's Meeting (Parents & Students) 8PM at PHS - Kulieke Theater.
Click here for more information and important forms.
- (12/01/15) PMK Color Guard 2016 Clinic-Audition: click here for more information
> Watch the promo video below: