- (6/4/16) Nothing Bundt Cakes Fundraiser: June 6th - 11th, sharing 30% of their proceeds!
Read more information and download the flyer on our fundraising page.
- (6/1/16) PMK 2016 Car Wash:
Attention All Band Families!!
The Car Wash is coming!! The Car Wash is coming!!
SATURDAY, JUNE 25th, 9:30 AM CALL TIME FOR PMKs!!
> Download & print the Car Wash flyer!
All the information you need regarding participation in the Car Wash is in the packet. (Click here) to download the packet! THE CAR WASH IS ONE OF OUR MOST IMPORTANT FUNDRAISERS! Participation is required, so please read the packet and email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (5/29/16) PMK Bowling FUNdraiser:
Friday, June 17th, 2016, 7-10pm - Beverly Lanes, Arlington Heights
Check out our fundraising page for more info!
- (5/27/16) PMK Cruise Knights Macy's Fundraiser:
We are excited to announce 3 great events hosted by the Knightshift truck dads at the Mt. Prospect Car Show to showcase PMK's participation at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.
Click here for more info: http://www.prospectband.com/fundraising/
- (5/23/16) The 2016-2017 Prospect Band Calendar is now available:
- (4/5/16) PMK Drum Majors & Mr. Barnum trip to Springfield, IL. Meetings with Gov. Bruce Rauner and State Reps.
- (4/1/16) PMK Spring Fundraising Plant Sale - read more here
- (2/26/16) Nancy Reiser, District 214 - Prospect HS Distinguished Service Award
- (1/30/16) Color Guard Auditions
- (1/03/16) KOC (Knight Of Champions) band competition registration is now open: click here for more information
- (12/02/15) Macy's Meeting (Parents & Students) 8PM at PHS - Kulieke Theater.
Click here for more information and important forms.
- (12/01/15) PMK Color Guard 2016 Clinic-Audition: click here for more information
> Watch the promo video below:
(11/26/15) Check out the PMK 2016 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Fundraising Page!
(11/16/15) 8th Grader/Parents meeting for prospective PMK band members:
To make a donation to the band, click on the link below:
- Pay your band fees online:
- Please make sure to add a $5.00 fee to your payment
Request band fees and student account balances: